Rivendell Radio Automation
With Rivendell, you always get the complete software package. Every Rivendell workstation comes with the complete Rivendell software package pre-installed. You never have to purchase expensive add-on software to interface with your traffic or music scheduling software, for voice tracking, for exporting "Now & Next" data, not even for Pod-Casting. Every function is available on every Rivendell workstation in your system.
- RDAirPlay – Intuitive on-air playback interface with extensive support for live assist environments, with multiple SoundPanel button arrays.
- RDLibrary – Library content management with easy audio import, export and CD ripping.
- RDCatch – Automatic content acquisition and distribution application optimized for simultaneous recordings, downloads and uploads of multiple long-form audio programs.
- RDLogManager – Log template creation, traffic and music log merging and reporting tool.
- RDLogEdit – Complete program log editing and voice tracking tool.
- RDCastManager – Tool for managing Podcast RSS feeds.
- RDLogin – Multi-user login utility.
- RDAdmin – Fully graphical system configuration and management.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Powerful - True 64 bit processing
- Automatic Program Acquisition by Web,FTP or Satellite
- Automatic Podcast Generation
- Exports Now & Next PAD Data to stream encoders and RDS
- Interfaces directly with your traffic and music scheduling software
- Immune to PC Viruses
- Time scaling of playback without pitch change
- Seamless Integration with Axia and dozens of 3rd party switchers and routers
- Top Quality, Non-Proprietary Hardware
- AudioScience Audio Adapters
- Developed by a World Wide Team of Broadcast Software Engineers
- Top Level Support available 24/7
tURN-KEY HARDWARE PACKAGES
Workstation with the Complete Rivendell Software Package and AudioScience Audio Adapter with Two Outputs or Multi-Channel Axia Livewire AoIP Driver. Includes One Year of Rivendell Technical Support Service.
Other audio adapters and breakout boxes available at additional cost. A complete system will often require file servers, a network switch, GPIO hardware and audio switchers. Let us configure a system that will meet your needs. Contact us for a quote on a customized solution.