Building your own Rivendell workstation just got a whole lot easier. The FREE Rivendell Broadcast Appliance DVD makes it easy to setup a workstation running Rivendell on your own hardware in just minutes. No special Linux knowledge is required. The Rivendell Broadcast Appliance DVD does all the work for you. Follow the links below to learn more.
CAUTION! The Rivendell Broadcast Appliance DVD installs a pre-configured Linux Operating System and the complete Rivendell Radio Automation System software package on your computer. It will completely replace any operating systems and other data installed on the target system. It is vital that any existing data that needs to be retained be backed up to external media before beginning the installation! Paravel Systems L.L.C. is not responsible for any loss of data.
Minimum System Requirements
- Dedicated computer hardware with a 64-bit capable Intel processor
- 1GB RAM
- 300GB Hard Disk
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Mouse & Keyboard
- Monitor capable of a minimum 1024x768 video resolution with 256 Colors
- One or more of the following audio devices:
- A 6000 series audio adapter from AudioScience is required to fully support all Rivendell features. The complete line of Rivendell compatible AudioScience adapters is available from Paravel Systems.
- Livewire AoIP driver software. The Linux Livewire AoIP driver is available from Paravel Systems.
- An ALSA compatible sound card. A list of supported cards can be found here.